Meet the Maker
I’ve always had a love for candles! The problem was that I often found myself having headaches after burning candles in my home. After some research I discovered that certain candles had harsh chemicals. I found out that many candles had carcinogens and phthalates (a harsh chemical that can damage the liver, kidneys and lungs). Even the wicks of some candles had zinc or lead! Who wants that in the house?! After searching for the best candles for my home I quickly realized that the only candles that were up to my standards were way out of the price range I wanted to spend. That’s When I decided to come up with my own! I wanted to create a candle that’s not only environmentally safe, but healthy for everyone in the home (animals included). Here’s a little bit about the candles in front of you:
· They are made from American made soy wax that is easily renewable.
· I use premium fragrance oils that are infused with essential oils.
· The double wicks are made from 100% cotton (no lead or zinc).
· Dye and phthalate free for the most natural candle on the market!
· The few that have glitter (it’s biodegradable)!!
· Every candle is double wicked, hand poured, labeled, and perfected by hand in micro batches for premium quality.